Okite Azul Macaubas
Please select another Okite product.
According to the results of the tests, it is confirmed that Okite is the strongest of the three: Marble, Granite and Okite and is considered to be much more resistant to staining, cracking and breaking compared to any quarried stones. It is also considered to be a low – maintenance worktops since it has the ability to preserve its looks over the time with routine care to consider.
Azul Macaubas Okite is available in slabs with the following measures:
- Thickness: ranging from 1.3cm, 2cm and 3cm (horizontal and vertical applications)
It can also be tailored and customized for any projects.
Here are the features of this stone surface:
- Withstands limited exposure to normal cooking temperatures.
- It has an absorption rate of 0.022 % compared to granite which is the next closest at 0.2 – 1.0%.
- It does not require polishing or sealing.
- It doesn’t require any special care or maintenance.
- It is resistant to abrasions, scratch, stains and heat.
- The strength and sturdiness of this material are incomparable as proven by outside independent sources that conducted tests on its physical, environmental and mechanical properties.
This type is recommended and suitable for kitchen worktops, hotel reception, bath vanity tops and to any design scheme you may want. It has an extremely desirable and outstanding performance that offers all spectrums of the design industry.
Do you find this stone surface a perfect choice for your kitchen and bathroom surfaces? Give us a call today for a quote or you can simply click the tab “get a quote” above.
|THICKNESS||12mm, 20mm, 30mm|
Need any advice? Call us today on 0208 216 2051 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org