Neolith Marfil is known to be one of the world’s most hard – wearing collections for a kitchen worktop. It has a color tone that combines and gives strength to other groups in Neolith palette. Its quality ever goes out in style. The appeal gives class, warmth and a feeling of harmony to any environment there is. It comes in a silk finish.
The various features of this stone surface:
- It is immune to high temperatures so you don’t have to worry about burns.
- Usually man – made stones will discolor but this type won’t since it is resilient to sunlight.
- It is also immune to low temperatures.
- Considered being scratch resilient.
- The stone surface is waterproof and non – porous which means it is resilient to any kinds of stains even if liquids are left on the surface for a long time.
- Can be cleaned with all chemical cleaning agent.
- It is also resistant to bending that can take weight loads and high pressure.
- The materialization of the stone is made up of roughly 50% recycled materials and has no resin.
Do you find this stone surface a perfect choice for your kitchen and bathroom surfaces? Give us a call today for a quote or you can simply click the tab “get a quote” above.
|THICKNESS||12mm, 20mm, 30mm|
Need any advice? Call us today on 0208 216 2055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org