The various features of this stone surface:
- It is immune to high temperatures so you don’t have to worry about burns.
- It is also resistant to bending that can take weight loads and high pressure.
- Considered to be scratch resilient.
- Usually man – made stones will discolor but this type won’t since it is resilient to sunlight.
- It is also immune to low temperatures.
- The materialization of the stone is made up of roughly 50% recycled materials and has no resin.
- The stone surface is waterproof and non – porous which means it is resilient to any kinds of stains even if liquids are left on the surface for a long time.
- Can be cleaned with all chemical cleaning agent.
Neolith Estatuario is known to be one of the world’s most hard – wearing collections for a kitchen worktop. It belongs to the Classtone collection. It has a combination of thick fine veins that cross the surface of a white background which delivers elegance. Its feature makes it the perfect stone for reformations and decoration in all different trends. It is combined with all types of the atmosphere from the coldest to the warmest places. It comes in a silk and polished finish.
If you find this stone surface a perfect addition to your residential worktops or commercial surfaces, give us a call today for a quote or you can simply click the tab “get a quote” above.
|THICKNESS||12mm, 20mm, 30mm|
Sample Product Gallery
Need any advice? Call us today on 0208 216 2055 or email us at email@example.com