Dekton Domoos is one of the star products in their Solid Collection. Domoos is a solid black stone with a textured finish that has a wave in the surface, giving it an incredibly unique and interesting finish. Dekton products are an exceptional blend of the raw materials that are uniquely combined to create a superior product that utilises the highest technology.
- Heat Resistance – It withstands the high temperature without any scorching or burning making it a perfect surface for your kitchen worktops.
- Abrasion Resistance – This even better than any granite surface which makes it ideal for any commercial applications because it is more adjusted to resist abrasion.
- Cold – Resistance – It has a thermal shock proof from both extreme heat and cold. It has a natural resistance to thawing and ice that makes it perfect for the usage of coldest environments.
- UV Resistance – Makes it perfect for indoor and outdoor applications because of its high resistance to Ultra Violet (UV) light that will not fade or degrade over time.
- Ultra Size – Its size and lightness (320 x 144) make a lot of possibilities for the latest designs in bathrooms, facades, walls or high – traffic flooring, and kitchens that grow at an exponential rate.
- Stain Resistance – This product is completely stain proof, unlike any other surfaces that are only stain resistant. The chemicals in the kitchen like the splashes of bleach won’t harm it. It is extremely low in that contains no resins and is completely chemical resistant.
- Scratch Resistance – The slip of a knife won’t damage this product but cutting boards are still recommended in order to protect your utensils.
- Ultraology – The process that makes Dekton such a unique and hardwearing material is known as ultra-compaction. Everything that is done in this product is extraordinary. The compaction level contributes essentially to the very low porosity rating of the stone. Due to the lack of pores in the surface, Dekton is a product that is very easy to maintain, and will last you a lifetime. The process uses around sixteen unique decorative process that allow for 3D designs and an endless variety of interior design possibilities.
The raw materials that constitute the stone are first compacted by a process known as sintering. It is this process that enables the particles to be brought together in a way that leaves very few pores in the surface of the stone and makes it such as tough product.
If you find this stone surface a perfect addition to your residential worktops or commercial surfaces, give us a call today for a quote or you can simply click the tab “get a quote” above.
|THICKNESS||12mm, 20mm, 30mm|
Sample Product Gallery
Need any advice? Call us today on 0208 216 2055 or email us at email@example.com